Re: [g-a-devel]test-simple patch ...
- From: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain sun com>
- To: Padraig Obriain sun com, bill haneman sun com
- Cc: michael ximian com, marc mulcahy sun com, gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel]test-simple patch ...
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:18:47 +0000 (GMT)
I make a change to allow an end_offset of -1 for atk_text_get_text().
> X-Accept-Language: en
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> To: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain sun com>
> CC: michael ximian com, marc mulcahy sun com,
gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
> Subject: Re: [g-a-devel]test-simple patch ...
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> > It looks like I am the culprit here.
> > I made a change to atktext.c on Februrary 20th which checked for and
> > negative offsets. Are we saying that this change is wrong?
> > If so, can someone specify what the values for end_offset should be?
> end_offset can be -1, to signify "last character". This is
> the indexing convention in GTK+ I believe for offsets of unknown
> -2, etc. would indeed be an error, and I think a start_offset of -1
> would also be highly suspect.
> > Padraig
] [Thread Prev