[g-a-devel]atk table interface problem

Hi Bill,

I have a question about | get_selected_columns | in atktable interface, which has prototype:
gint              (* get_selected_columns)     (AtkTable      *table,
                                                 gint          **selected);

In at-spi,  the function is used like this:

 gint *selectedColumns;
 length = atk_table_get_selected_columns (table, &selectedColumns);
 g_free ((gpointer) selectedColumns);

So I know, the implementation side of |get_selected_columns|, is reposible to malloc the memory, and user side free it. My question is, the implementation provider may not use matching mem new/delete methods with glib (e.g. in Mozilla will not use). In this case, g_free may cause problem.

What about your point about this?

Thanks,
Bolian Yin