Re: [g-a-devel][PATCH} AtkObject signal inconsistencies.
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Padraig O'Briain <Padraig Obriain Sun COM>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel][PATCH} AtkObject signal inconsistencies.
- Date: 28 Jan 2002 10:59:04 +0100
On Mon, 2002-01-28 at 10:15, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> Thanks for the patch. I have applied a slight variant of your patch.
Thanks, but the children_changed() changed_child type is still wrong, so
we can't wrap it.
> > While wrapping AtkObject for C++ I discovered that the signal handlers
> > don't match the registered signal parameter types. Here's a patch, with
> > my best guesses for the correct types, but you should check that I've
> > made the correct choices.
> > --
> > Murray Cumming
> > murrayc usa net
> > www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev