Re: [g-a-devel]Implementing ATK on Custom Widgets

Marc,

What I have done is put the data you had in the ZvtAccessible structure into a
new ZvtAccessiblePriv structure and provide a function
zvt_accessible_get_private_data() which returns a pointer to the
ZvtAccessiblePriv structure for a ZvtAccessible structure

The code in the _get_type() which calculates the size of the instance data is
changed, compared to the code in htmlviewaccessible.c, to be the size of the
instance data for the parent class plus the size of the ZvtAccessiblePriv
structure.

I do not have a strong opinion on whether we should ask the release tem if we
can install some header files. If we do install some header files, I think that
we need to be willing to install them all. My only opinion on installing the
header files is that I would prefer that that it would not imply that the
interfaces defined in the header files are public and stable.

Padraig