Re: [g-a-devel]atk wont compile

Calvin Arndt wrote:

> following the install doc doesn't get me anywhere
>
> currently  install are
> all the latest from the ftp site...
>
> please find attached the results from a compile attempt

I can't find any error message in this attachment, can you provide more
information?

Since ATK is a dependency of GTK+ you might get some useful info from
the gtk-devel-list also, this is the first report of this ATK build
problem we've received.  Where did you get the ATK package?  It doesn't
appear to have come from CVS HEAD...

best regards,

-Bill