Re: [g-a-devel]Re: Gail Range strangeness ...

>Subject: Re: [g-a-devel]Re: Gail Range strangeness ...
>From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
>To: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain sun com>
<gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>
>Date: 04 Jan 2002 16:27:46 +0000
>
>Hi Padraig,
>
>On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 12:34, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
>> What is your testcase for this?
>
>	Simply run test-simple in at-spi/test. Suffice it to say I am
somewhat
>extremely disappointed that having spent the time writing fully
>automated test code, that when I arrive back after some weeks away the
>tests churn out failed assertions, and the registry daemon crashes - (
>which I am currently working on fixing the re-enterancy issues therein
>).

Interesting, I don't see these errors.  I ran the test code without
errors before committing the modest set of at-spi changes since you last
visited it.

-Bill

>	Regards,
>
>		Michael.
>
>--
> mmeeks gnu org  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot

------
Bill Haneman x19279
Gnome Accessibility / Batik SVG Toolkit
Sun Microsystems Ireland