[g-a-devel]Re: Accessibility support for gnome-help (yelp)

tis 2002-02-12 klockan 03.56 skrev bharat tewari:
> what is "gnome-help"? is it different from yelp or is it yelp itself?
> just confused :(

It is Yelp, Seth did an unauthorized commit that changed the name to
gnome-help, I'm not completely happy with this commit since it leads to
lots of confusion like this. Also, imho changing the name of the binary
doesn't really help anyone (especially not users that run non-English
GNOME).

Me my self spent about 30 minutes of head scratching when hacking on it
after getting back from France before I remembered that the binary had
been changed.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/