Re: [g-a-devel]Re: at-spi segfaulting

Hi Marc,

On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 13:07, Marc Mulcahy wrote:
> I'm not a wizzard like you both at debugging this sort of thing, but
> here's what I was able to figure out which isn't all that helpful:

	Well - helpful enough to make the fix a 2 minute job instead of a 2
hour one :-)

	If you update linc you should find (with a fair wind) that it's gone -
I believe we were emitting 'broken' multiple times on the same
connection object - a procedure rather doomed to failure, also causing
breakage in libbonobo etc.

	Thanks for the great report,