Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for "Stock Ticker Applet "

I have managed to run the gtik applet in my panel but it does not do anything
useful so my comments will be superficial.

Can the applet be used with just the keyboard, i.e without using the mouse?

What widgets in the applet can receive focus?

Concerning implementing AtkText for scrolling items, what is so wrong about
presenting all the text. The only problem I can see is that it is difficult to
determine exactly what text is being displayed at a specified time but I would
expect that the consumer of the AtkText interface is interested in all the text.

Padraig