Re: [g-a-devel] AtkInterfaces for gnome-about

HI,

Thanks a lot for the inputs :) I have made the changes to set accessible
name & description wherever applicable for GtkDrawingArea, GnomeHRef
(for links) and GnomeCanvas.

Please correct me here, i have set the Accessible Name for GnomeCanvas
and not GnomeCanvasItem. It seems to me that GnomeCanvas contains a
GnomeCanvasGroup which has 2 GnomeCanvasItem 's. [of type
GnomeCanvasPixbuf - got this from the o/p of testquery.]. Is this o.k ?

Thanks and Regards,
Deepa.