[g-a-devel]Panel Accessibility Questions

OK, so I figured out how to use the panel with speech, and now everyone's in trouble 'cause it made me come up with some suggestions... :)

The main one is that none of the panel windows have accessible names, so when you tab around the items on the panel, you hear "nameless button" and "nameless panel". Is this an issue that can be fixed in gnome-panel-2, I.E., does gnome-panel-2 know what the names could or should be, or does this have to be fixed in every applet?

Also, I notice that many applets simply have a button to pop open a dialog or the like, which seems fine enough. But it seems there are some applets which have multiple focusable controls in them which are all in the tab order. Wouldn't it make sense that when a user tabs around the panel, each thing in the panel is represented by only one item in the focus chain. To activate that item, the user would press enter or space, just as is currently the case with applets which are represented by a button?

Regards,

Marc