Re: [g-a-devel]What exactly is Visual Focus Indicator.

Narayana Pattipati wrote:

> In the accessibility draft, visual focus indicator is said to be an audio
> representation of
> cursor position.
>
> " A visual focus indicator is an audio representation of the cursor position
> relative to the other objects on the
>   desktop. This allows the user to move among objects interactively as the focus
> changes. The visual focus must
>   be programatically exposed to assistive technologies."

Hmm, this particular paragraph was written by Sharon Snider, who
reviewed and provided some of the material for the GNOME Accessibility
Guide.

Sharon, can you clarify for us exactly what you mean by the term "visual
focus indicator"? We're not sure we understand the "audio
representation" part.

Thanks,
Calum.