[g-a-devel]Magnification utility enhancements

Hi:

more bits of the Accessibility_Utility::Magnifier implementation.

Now implemented:

clearAllZoomRegions
deleteZoomRegion
resizeZoomRegion
createZoomRegion

Note that we still only support one zoom region, so the
"createZoomRegion" API is only functional either if the magnifier was
created without an initial zoom region (via a new commandline flag,
--no-initial-region) or clearAllZoomRegions was called.

I believe that calling createZoomRegion () after deleteZoomRegion (0)
also will work; in other cases createZoomRegion will fail with a return
value of -1 (the normal return code is the index of the newly created
region).

resizeZoomRegion (called on region '0') should work in all cases unless
the first zoom region has been destroyed via destroyZoomRegion or
clearAllZoomRegions.

best regards,

Bill

------