Re: [g-a-devel]Re: PanelApplet - Accessibility
- From: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- To: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain sun com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org, gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, parag kabra wipro com
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel]Re: PanelApplet - Accessibility
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:03:09 +0000
Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> Is defining an action, which would emit the "popup_menu" signal, the correct way
> to cause the context menu to be displayed using ATK interface?
I believe so; up until now however we have not exposed popup menus
this way. It would be useful and perhaps we should do it generally.
We've been relying on the existance of keybindings to do this
(rather than having an ATK interface method for doing it), but
according to our 'rule of thumb' that all mouse-able things are
actions, perhaps we should include context menus as well.
> Gnome-accessibility-devel mailing list
> Gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
] [Thread Prev