Re: [g-a-devel]text Boundary enumerated types in at-spi

So, should we keep boundary_type_attribute_range and implement it all the way through the stack or get rid of it? A similar capability is not present in atk, so we'd have to do some additional implementation in cspi and libspi if we want to keep it. I personally favor getting rid of it for consistancy and removing redundancy.

Marc

At 10:14 PM 2/6/2002 +0000, Bill Haneman wrote:
Marc Mulcahy wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> There are some redundant enumerated types in the c bindings for the at-spi
> that I think should be removed.  They are cursor_pos and
> attribute_range.  Can I remove them?

CURSOR_POS certainly seems unnecessary.  ATTRIBUTE_RANGE is indeed
redundant, so I suppose it can safely go as well (though an analogous
value occurs in libspi and the at-spi IDL).

-Bill