Re: [g-a-devel]missing object:children-changed:remove event?
- From: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- To: David Bolter <david bolter utoronto ca>
- Cc: gnome accessibility <gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel]missing object:children-changed:remove event?
- Date: 18 Dec 2002 15:52:48 +0000
On Wed, 2002-12-18 at 15:45, David Bolter wrote:
> Hi all.
> For the case that I am interested when children are added or removed
> from a desktop:
> I am able to 'hear' an object:children-changed:add event when an
> application is started, with a desktop being the event-source.
> I have so far never 'heard' an object:children-changed:remove event for
> when an application is closed, with a desktop being the event-source.
> Is this a known issue?
Probably not. Could you file a bug? thanks.
> David Bolter
> Gnome-accessibility-devel mailing list
> Gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
] [Thread Prev