[g-a-devel]Missing text APIs

Hi Folks:

Despite having sent out a general call-for-API additions note some
months ago, and my own best efforts to recapture the various new
suggestions that have come out of engineering meetings with product
teams, etc., we seem to have forgotten an important RFE.

I have filed 100943 against ATK, and have filed 100944 against at-spi.

I doubt that the ATK RFE can be resolved for GNOME 2.2, but the at-spi
one would be either GNOME-2.4 or, with release team approval, could be
added for GNOME-2.2 (and could use the existing ATK APIs on the
server-side, which would eliminate the primary efficiency issues).

regards,

Bill

--
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>