Re: [g-a-devel]any data in Accessible events in at-spi

Hi Padraig,

On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 16:46, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> I am having trouble with the _type field in the CORBA_any data structure. The
> value is set to TC_CORBA_Object in the application.

	Ok - sounds fine.

> This seesm to be defined as an address in corba_typecode.h

	Yes, it's an internally defined type.

> In at-poke, in cspi_internal_event_get_object() the value of any->_type is
> compared to TC_CORBA_Object and this comparison fials?

	That seems odd - except that any marshalling is quite special - and the
CORBA_Object reference is passed over containing type information about
the Object reference type;

> How is this meant to work?

	Use CORBA_TypeCode_equivalent (a, b, ev); - [ NB. not equal ]

	HTH,