[g-a-devel]Impressed ...

Hi guys,

	Having suffered from a somewhat pessimistic view of the state of
development of a11y and Gnome - I was extremely pleased to build it all
for a demo on Saturday.

	I was thrilled that gnopernicus is looking beautiful, and giving
helpful debug messages on the console - and not randomly crashing :-)
Better that it makes brlmonitor easy to use for debugging etc.

	I was please that gok worked well, key-presses arriving at the right
place and working, even odd keys such as tab etc.

	I was happy that gnome-speech worked well ( when I'd trashed my old /
stale setup ;-) and talked nicely to the audience.

	I was even more pleased that during my demo nothing crashed, and it all
worked as expected :-) and I just wanted to say:

	"Great work guys" & cue some communal back slapping.

	Also - for those budding testers etc. my setup was incredibly simple (
given my past horrors ;-) I used:

	Stock RedHat 7.3
	Ximian Gnome 2.0 snapshots ( from red-carpet )

	Build/ configure:
	gnome-mag, gnome-speech, gok, gnopernicus by doing:
	./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr
	make clean ; make -k
	sudo make -k install
	killall -9 bonobo-activation-server

	... and it worked :-) [ of course make -k not ideal ]

	So - keep up the good work,

PS. bug fixes / reports of problems to follow separately ;-)