[g-a-devel]Re: Dasher & Gnome Accessibility ....

Delighted to learn more about Gnome accessibility.
I am very keen that Dasher should be just as useful under Linux
as it is under Windows, so that we are not providing disabled people
with one more reason to carry on making voluntary donations to microsoft.

As soon as we sort out the management of our open source development team,
one of our volunteers will (I hope) take on the role of Gnome Ambassador.
Indeed, would one of you like to join the Dasher development team in this role?

I am quite likely to visit the CS dept at Toronto in April 2003 (I
visit Geoff Hinton and Radford Neal) so I hope to meet you all in person
in due course.

Many thanks
David

David J.C. MacKay        email: mackay mrao cam ac uk
                           www: http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/mackay/
Cavendish Laboratory,      tel: (01223) 339852 fax: 354599  home: 740511
Madingley Road,                 international code: +44 1223
Cambridge CB3 0HE. U.K.