Re: [g-a-devel]stateset.h problem ...

Michael,

Please commit the fix for this if Jacob hasn't already. that was an oversite on my part.

marc

At 09:18 PM 4/17/2002 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:

        stateset.h is not installed correctly by at-spi/libspi, and yet
libspi.h includes it; since this breaks the build of libgail-gnome it's
a build issue.

        As such I've asked Jacob to fix it. It still irritates me no end that
I'm not allowed to commit even such trivial fixes to at-spi.