[g-a-devel]hard coded font sizes
- From: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- To: gnome-a11y <gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: [g-a-devel]hard coded font sizes
- Date: 12 Apr 2002 13:47:41 -0400
in the fix for bug #78001, it uses hard coded font sizes.
for a11y reasons, this is frowned upon, right? and we should be using
<span size="foo"> markup strings to do size changes?
or is there a way of saying "give me this font, but bigger" to pango?
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to
be complaining." -- moby
] [Thread Prev