[g-a-devel]Re: atkgobjectaccessible bug ...

Hi Padraig,

On Thu, 2002-04-04 at 14:30, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> My expectation is that the first time this function is called
> quark_accessible_object will have the value 0. By the time the call to
> g_object_set_data() is reached I would expect that quark_accessible_object would
> be non-zero as atk_gobject_accessible_class_init() would have been called.

	Right - except the problem is that in the case where we return eg. a
NoOpAccessible [ not derived from AtkGObjectAccessible ] we run into
problems :-)

> It seems to me that the accessible object which has been created does
> not derive from AtkGObjectAccessible. Is this what you intend should
> happen?

	Yes. I'd like a single point to associate GObjects with AtkObjects and
VV. and I'd like it to be this - that is if it will work.

	Thanks,