[g-a-devel]Fixing gailutil ...

So,

	I'm just using the API gail exports; and it seems gail goes polluting
the 'util/' namespace; ie. you must do:

	#include <util/gailtextutil.h>

	instead of (the more sensible, standard etc.)

	#include <gail/gailtextutil.h>

	or perhaps

	#include <gail-util/gailtextutil.h>

	or somesuch. I'd like permission to change this - which will affect
gtkhtml2 and eel I think;

	At the same time I'd like to fix the signature of:

gchar*
gail_text_util_get_substring (GailTextUtil *textutil,
                              gint         *start_pos,
                              gint         *end_pos)

	Which has redundant pointers on it's start_pos, end_pos arguments,
resulting in inefficiency and confusion around the place, presumably a
cut and paste error from the preceeding function.

	Input ?