Re: [g-a-devel]Registry.idl and aggregation

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Bill Haneman wrote:
> (b)
>          interface Registry : DeviceEventController,
>                               EventListener {
>          };

	Multiple inheritance is not, repeat _not_ an option - it is
deliberately discouraged by Bonobo - since we ill be moving to a mandatory
single inherited mode. Furthermore it doesn't fit into the conceptual
model, is the antithesis to an interface aggregation approach and
essentialy should not happen.

	This is a, far far worse direction to go in. As I keep saying,
like a broken record - the correct soln' is aggregation - perhaps with
accessors if you're worried about the documentation aspect. I don't know
what makes you think I might not know what I'm talking about on this.