Re: Trouble compiling gnome 2.0

My gut feeling is telling me your libgnomeui installation is a bit borked. If you get that error with all those packages, you prolly have an error in your /usr/lib/pkgconfig/libgnomeui.pc file.

Johnny Karlsson wrote:
Hi

I have been trying to compile Gnome 2.0 Alpha2,
and i've run into a problem. When i try to
compile gnome-core i get this error message:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find
-lgnomeui- GNOME_INTERFACE_VERSION@
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

This problem is also in, gedit2, Nautilus,gdm ....
I'm running redhat 7.2

Any help is appreciated.

Johnny Karlsson