Re: Problem about Compile GNOME 2.0!

If i'm not mistaking, it needs python 2 (21 or 2.2), with proper xml bindings.

later down the tool chain, you *need* pythhon 2.2 for pygtk, orbit-gnome and gnome-python. This means an upgrade in just about any distribution i know off. (except rawhide, which isnt realy a distro).

ps, you know that the gnome 2 list is no longer the place to be for this stuff, nowadays its desktop-devel-list gnome org

	-- Chris