Re: Problem about Compile GNOME 2.0!

> Sorry, but which python version is needed, I got the same problem with a
> stock RH7.2 python (1.5.2). Thank you,

from the release notes on
http://news.gnome.org/gnome-news/gnome-news/1012473537/

Q. My build fails saying it can't find libglade-convert, but I've
already built libglade successfully. What's all that about?
A. You *really* do need Python 2 and its XML modules to build libglade!
It only offers a warning at the moment, but without these installed, it
will not build the libglade-convert script.