Re: GNOME 2.0 Licensing Issues

> + There is no COPYING file.
> + I saw no licensing information in the two or three source files I examined.
> Conclusion: bonobo-config is a proprietary library that cannot be shipped by anyone (Sun, Red Hat, HP, etc. etc.) without obtaining
> permission from the copyright holder. Ouch!

COPYING is created by automake when you run the script. No
autogenerated file is in CVS. automake also makes a symlink, so one copy
of the file is shared between all the things you checked out of CVS. I
think it's probably a space issue. The same happens for INSTALLING.

"It isn't rebels who cause the troubles of the world,
it's the troubles that cause the rebels." - Carl Oglesby