Re: font picker resurrected (or something)

On Sun, 2001-10-21 at 09:58, George wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 12:28:16AM -0700, George wrote:
> > I applied this patch and 'f1x0r'ed it a little.  It now somewhat works,
> > there are still kinks to be ironed out with it though, not API wise
> > so it's ok ...
>
> It now pretty much completely works.  Could use a bit of cleanup though

Cool, thanks a lot for that. I didn't check the API but I reckon it's
possible to get both the GdkFont and the PangoFontDescription out of
this dialog.

At least, even if gcharmap is uber-broken, it won't crash anymore when
changing fonts. Could anybody point me to screenshots and some
explanations about the windows character map (the one with Unicode
support) ?

Cheers