Re: build fixes for pango, gtk+ and libzvt with automake 1.5

Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I think the subject line is pretty descriptive.
>
> The pango and gtk+ problems are problems with some files depending on
> generated sources (*marshal* and *enums* files).

Patches for Pango and GTK+ _must_ go in bugzilla.gnome.org
and can go to gtk-devel-list as well if you want to attract
more attention. (Bugs #61838, #61254 are the pango gdk-pixbuf issues
respectively.) Posting here is likely to do no good at all.

I've been holding off on fixing these problems until I switch
one of my systems over to automake-1.5. Your patches look
much too big, but it's hard for me to experiment with other
changes without switching to automake-1.5.

(As I've told James, I basically consider automake-1.5 unsupported
for GTK+ until we switch to it as the standard version, at
which point automake-1.4 will be completely unsupported.)

Regards,
                                        Owen