Re: GnomeCanvas and zooming

Hi Arjan,

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Arjan J. Molenaar wrote:
> I am coding on a library (DiaCanvas2) that uses the GnomeCanvas. I
> have no idea who is responsible for this library so I send this mail
> to this list...

        Wow - it'd be great if the new Dia canvas could be more
substantialy based on the GnomeCanvas - good news.

> It looks like GnomeCanvas has some diffculty with the zoom-in/zoom-out
> functionality. It does not refresh it's window properly. I wonder if
> somebody is working on this right now (or maybe already has a patch
> ;-), otherwise I am willing to look into this...

        Um; are you sure you have the latest CVS version ? I fixed a few
bugs wrt. panning like this a little while back.

        Either way - no-one is working on it particularly at the moment,
so the field is clear for your fixes :-)

        Regards,

                Michael.