Re: GNOME 2.0 Schedule

ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org> writes:
> I intend this as an honest question, not as a start of a flame-war
> (especially since I haven't done anything on GNOME2 for the last 1.5
> months): are there really large amounts of end-users out there who think
> these are Exciting New Features?

I don't think the answer to that question matters, basically. We
decided to focus on the platform for this release; so now there aren't
many user features. Big surprise. We all knew this going in. I don't
see changing course now. It's too late. Anyone who's suprised by the
current state of affairs had their head buried in the sand for the
last year.

Let's just get GNOME 2 out. We'll follow on with more features later.
Our #1 priority as a project should be to start making regular
releases.

Havoc