Re: control center 2.0
- From: Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com>
- To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>
- Cc: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>, Chema Celorio <chema ximian com>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, gnome-2-0-list gnome org, gnomecc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: control center 2.0
- Date: 10 Oct 2001 10:38:43 +0100
On Wed, 2001-10-10 at 06:36, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> On 10Oct2001 01:37AM (-0400), Michael Meeks wrote:
> > On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> > > Also I guess the html view will have to be left out of the gnome 2
> > > version temporarily unless a GNOME 2 port of gtkhtml appears soon.
> > The kind of somewhat simple HTML that I assume the control center
> > uses will easily fit inside the super-stable zone of the gtkhtml2 code I
> > assume, so this shouldn't be a big issue.
> OK, I forgot to mention the option of porting to a different HTML
> widget with a completely different API. That too is a possibility.
And obviously making at *least* one of them accessible :)
] [Thread Prev