Gnome 2.0 schedule??

When the GNOME 2 release team was announced along with the alpha
platform deadlines, it was mentioned that the release team were working
on a revised release schedule. That was September 17. It is now October
7.

When can we expect to see this?

Since so much of the work involved in getting GNOME 2 out the door is
going to have to be done by people not on the release committee, it
seems important to me that something is sent to the list so that we can
see the outlines of the game, discuss any concerns and start planning
the work. At the moment it feels like people who _want_ to know what is
planned and to help (like myself) have no real way to find out the
status.

With due respect for the enormity of the task,
Malcolm

--
Tolkien is hobbit-forming.