Re: modules that need releasing - status ?

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, R.I.P. Deaddog wrote:
> > But in turn it's bonobo that can't compile with ORBit 0.5.10 now.
> > Guess I should report it in gnome-hacker instead of this list?
>
>         Can you send me some build warnings / errors. There should be no
> difference / problems with ORBit 0.5.10 vs. ORBit 0.5.8.

Sorry about the nonsense, found out that it's my own error.
After upgrading to ORBit 0.5.10, gnome-libs1 must be recompiled in order
to make gnome-config get the new cflags of orbit, otherwise almost
everything will complain about missing orb/orbit.h ....

Abel