Re: modules that need releasing - status ?
- From: "R.I.P. Deaddog" <maddog linuxhall org>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Gnome 2 List <gnome-2-0-list gnome org>, jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- Subject: Re: modules that need releasing - status ?
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 08:49:00 +0800 (HKT)
On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:
> It seems that a number of the modules that needed re-releasing
> with the parallel install stuff have in fact been released:
> > ORBit stable
> > ORBit2
ORBit is said to be released (0.5.10), but no tarball on gnome FTP so far.
It is needed because GConf-1.1.1 fails to compile with ORBit 0.5.8.
] [Thread Prev