Re: Gnome 2.0 Testing.

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 06:18:01PM +0500 or thereabouts, SATISH G HEGDE wrote:
>   I need clarification for the following.
>   1) List of all core components of GONE 2.0 for which tests are
>      currently getting added or  tests need to be developed.
>      And, what is the % of coverage done by existing test assertions.?
>   2) Is there any email alias  (like gnome-1 4-test-team gnome org)
>      for GNOME 2.0 testing activity?
>   3) Is there any tool  available/used  to test the performance of
>      GNOME2.0?

gnome-1.4-test-team got killed off by Owen at my request as the
last time I posted to it asking "Does anyone read this any more?"
I got half a dozen "no such address" responses and no response
from anyone beyond an autoresponder. As a mail alias it was less
useful, because new arrivals couldn't subscribe themselves to it
in the way they could to a mailing list. It was also getting a
lot of spam.

I suggest we take over the gnome-bugsquad mailing list which was
created for people going through trying to deal with bugzilla,
duplicate bugs, etc and so on.