Help browser plan -> Help content?

All,

Maybe I'm missing something significant. There's been a lot of intense activity
recently around the nature of the GNOME Help browser. Of course, this is an
important topic. My question, however, concerns the Help content which the
browser is supposed to browse.

As things stand right now, what Help content is planned for GNOME 2.0? For
example:

- Will the GNOME 2.0 desktop include the existing Help content from GNOME 1.4?

- Will the GNOME 2.0 desktop include the existing Help content for the applets,
applications and utilities?

Is that the plan, even though the existing material is largely out-of-date? Or
is there another understanding that I am missing? An update plan perhaps? I'm
not referring to the update necessary from sgml -> xml, I'm referring to the
informational content.

The Sun documentation team are working on a lot of material that could be used
as generic GNOME Help content, for example the User Guide, and online manuals
for some applets and applications. However, we need to know what the current
vision for Help content is, and whether our material is going to be
incorporated.

Pat