Re: Libgtop parallel install fixes

On 19 Nov 2001, Kevin Vandersloot wrote:

> Hi. Could you repost your patches to GNOME 2.0 list or GNOME Hackers

Extreme sorry for the long delay; I was burdened with daily work
lately. And I'm not going to post to gnome-hacker because I'm not
subscribed in gnome-hackers list; tried but failed.

> It seems that the convention used should probably be similar to Gtk and
> libgnome, libbonobo etc where you have /usr/include/libgnome-2.0 etc,
> instead of the libgda convention.

So here is the patch for libgtop HEAD; it should be noted that
libgtop.texi has to be renamed to libgtop2.texi after this patch.

Besides, I've used $includedir/libgtop-1.1 instead of
$includedir/libgtop-2.0, is that ok? If that's not acceptable, I'll
change it to 2.0 and apply it.

But it be warned, this may break compilation of procman, since
libgtop-config and all the libraries are renamed.

Abel