Re: Panel Accessibility (long, but please read) [was Re: Panel Status - GNOME 2.0]

Hi Sander,

On Sun, 2001-11-18 at 12:03, Sander Vesik wrote:
> The problem is - it does not seem all that likely there willbe any
> accessability patches from anybody but the sun accessability folks, and
> thus its extremly unlikely that it will be in place for gnome core by 2.0
> even if it was considerably postponed.

Is there a primer for people interested in working on accessibility? I'm
intruiged by the idea, and I could probably find the time to cook up
quick patches, but I find the whole mess of atk/at-spi/gail/ferret
pretty confusing. I don't even understand how accessibility is
implemented in general. Is there something I can read to learn a bit
more?

Thanks,
	Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton