Re: language bindings

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

(please forgive the double post, I misspelled "language-bindings" last time)

Hi language binding hackers,

What language bindings are likely to be ready and stable in time for
the GNOME 2.0 schedule? It would be good to figure out which bindings
we're planning to ship with the release.

I don't know if pygtk will be complete by the time gnome 2.0 ships. The gnome/bonobo wrappers will almost certainly not be ready (partly due to the fact that the ORBit2 binding for python is not complete, and partly because I haven't done much of the work).

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/