Re: [Nautilus-list] GNOME user environment brainstorming

How about some panel app or menu that displays it's self as a "What does
this do" button (shortend of course) and when the user clicks on it the
cursor turns to a question mark and then they can point at any feature
in GNOME and have a popup help explaining how to turn on/off and what it
does.