Re: Bonobo with ORBit2 ?

Hi Martin,

On 24 Jun 2001, Martin Baulig wrote:
> is there any chance of getting bonobo working with ORBit2 anytime soon?

        Yes. I'm currently working with oaf - I'm confidant that once oaf
submits to me - we will be in business. Intriguingly oaf works fine if you
run it from the commandline > /tmp/orbit-foo/##magic-fname## but ...
strangely the IOR when exec'd from liboaf is totaly different.

        Anyway, I'm working on it.

        Regards,

                Michael.