Re: GtkHTML (was Re: gtkhtml2: what, where, who .-))

> Looking briefly into this, it appears that there are a few libraries
> that GtkHTML depends upon that are not yet ported to GTK 2.0 (at least
> not that I'm aware of).  These are mainly glibwww (small, no problem),
> GAL, and gnome-print.

  We only use two things from GAL AFAIK:

    * Some small widgets, like the color combo box.  I guess we could
      just cut & paste this into GtkHTML if we decide not to put it into
      libgnomeui.

    * The Unicode stuff, which is cut & pasted from glib 2 anyway (so it
      comes "for free" by using the GNOME 2 platform).

  As for gnome-print, it needs to be ported to the GNOME 2 platform
anyway.

  So, the dependencies shouldn't be a problem.

--
Ettore