Re: GtkHTML (was Re: gtkhtml2: what, where, who .-))

On 23 Jun 2001 13:00:03 -0400, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> While we wait for GtkHTML 2 to be finished (and last I heard, that
> should take a while), is anyone willing to help us port GtkHTML 1 to the
> new platform?

Hm, I did never see any status feedback from the gtkhtml2 authors yet.
What about them and their "status" with gtkhtml2.

>   Having GtkHTML 1 as part of the new platform would be nice.  Has this
> been discussed yet?

Hm, ok, but then evolution and the other apps using gtkhtml would also
be needed to be ported to GNOME 2.0 platform -- is this planned for a
quite near time at Ximain?

I'd like to see gtkhtml2 in action but it's impossible to compile it due
to the error given in my previous mail..

--
kabalak / kabalak kabalak net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080