moving headers for libcapplet, libapplets, libdocklets

Hi,

We have this in gnome.m4:

              applets)
                AC_SUBST(GNOME_APPLETS_LIBS)
                GNOME_APPLETS_LIBS=`$GNOME_CONFIG --libs-only-l applets`
                AC_MSG_RESULT($GNOME_APPLETS_LIBS);;
              docklets)
                AC_SUBST(GNOME_DOCKLETS_LIBS)
                GNOME_DOCKLETS_LIBS=`$GNOME_CONFIG --libs-only-l docklets`
                AC_MSG_RESULT($GNOME_DOCKLETS_LIBS);;
              capplet)
                AC_SUBST(GNOME_CAPPLET_LIBS)
                GNOME_CAPPLET_LIBS=`$GNOME_CONFIG --libs-only-l capplet`
                AC_MSG_RESULT($GNOME_CAPPLET_LIBS);;

I just hacked stable libcapplet to install headers in
includedir/libcapplet1. Unfortunately, no apps are set up to get
special CFLAGS for libcapplet. So even installing libcapplet to a
different prefix doesn't work right now.

My suggestion is to change gnome.m4 in CVS so that it adds the CFLAGS
for these libs to GNOME_INCLUDEDIR, and hope people who've
cut-and-pasted gnome.m4 to write capplets/applets aren't affected too
badly.

Any objections to that?

Havoc