Re: GNOME 1.x and 2.0 interoperability issues (fwd)
- From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>
- To: Ravi Pratap M <ravi che iitm ac in>
- Cc: "Gnome 2.0 List" <gnome-2-0-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME 1.x and 2.0 interoperability issues (fwd)
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:53:02 -0700
On 19Jun2001 08:06PM (+0530), Ravi Pratap M wrote:
> Hi Archit,
> On 19 Jun 2001, Archit Baweja wrote:
> > I remember getting the same errors when compiling bonobo-conf (I think). Then
> > baulig told me to use bonobo-config. And I didn't get anymore errors.
> No, these errors came from libbonobo. Anyway, the problem is fixed
> now. Have to mail Maciej the patch for fixing oaf's pkg-config file.
> Everything else built smoothly after that :-)
Ramiro fixed it already. I suck.
I'm glad to see lots of people building GNOME 2 though!
] [Thread Prev