Re: Build warning in Glib

On 17 Jun 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> We could probably put in random junk that contained 'echo "cross
> compile hosed"' or something. (I don't see how you can really have
> reasonable defaults for a cross-compile anyway... if there was a
> default why would you have the configure check in the first place...)

	Yes :-) But then, for now, we might as well put in the echo random
junk because all those warnings don't really look nice.

	What do you say ? I think I'll do it in a few minutes now and send
patches.

	Regards,

		Ravi

--
"If you're smart, you'll be humble. There always is somebody
who hasn't read a book and knows twice as much as you do."

              -- David Duchonvy in Readers' Digest

	Ravi Pratap M         <ravi che iitm ac in>
                      <http://www.iitm.ac.in/~ravi>