Re: About GNOME 2.0 - The end of a dream

> > in reality that is not the case.  Things are evaluated by maintainers,
> > and maintainers get to make the last choice.
>
> Does this mean the maintainership changes should be in the hands of the
> board rather than random people being told 'You are not the maintainer of XYZ' ?

I do not understand this point, or how this is related to the
discussion.  My guess is that this is some kind of mean comment about
the gnome-core maintainership problem that I created with George.  A
problem that I have apologized for, and that has been solved amicably.

Or is this unreleated and I am not understanding?

Miguel.